| SUBMISSION AND REGISTRATION FEES |
CMP Application Submission Fee (non-refundable)
| $250 (USD) |
|Exam Fee (non-refundable) |
| $450 (USD) |
- credit card (VISA, Master Card, American Express)
- international bank transfer
- money order
- cashier’s check or personal check made payable to Convention Industry Council.
All check payments must be in US Dollars drawn on a bank with a US address. A $25 USD service charge will be assessed for any declined or returned payment, including returned checks or chargeback by a financial institution. In the event this occurs the service charge will be added to the total fee due and CIC will only accept payment by money order, certified check and wire transfer. Any outstanding fees must be paid before proceeding to the next step in the application process. Application and exam fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Application Submission Fee
- The CMP application submission fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This fee entitles the applicant to a thorough review of their application to determine qualification.
- There is no option for late submission of applications.
- The exam fee is non-refundable.
- Once your CMP application is approved, you'll have one year to pay your exam fee and schedule your exam.
Midwest Meetings® will now be offering four (4) annual CMP scholarships and accepting applications year-round for qualified applicants. The CMP program, offered by Convention Industry Council (CIC), is an internationally recognized credential indicating excellence in the meeting, convention, exhibition, and event industry. For more information on the Midwest Meetings’ CMP Scholarship application qualifications and to apply visit : www.MidwestMeetings.com/CMP-Scholarship.html
Timothy S Y Lam Foundation
The Timothy S Y Lam Foundation has recently established the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) Scholarship, the first-ever scholarship program of its kind. Over the next three years, the Lam Foundation will award at least $29,700 in scholarships to applicants approved to sit for the CMP exam. Deserving candidates will now be able to apply for need-based financial assistance.
The CMP Scholarship is an extension of the Lam Foundation’s commitment to supporting individuals in the hospitality industry wanting to advance their careers through certification. For more information on the scholarship requirements, submission schedule and to download an application, visit http://www.timothysylam.org/cmp.aspx.