Starting January 1, 2015 recertification applications will be accepted via your online profile. Just login to your account, document your recertification requirements and, when your recertification is due, submit your application for review.
Now you can:
- Keep track of your continuing education sessions.
- Upload supporting documentation (such as event registration information, resume, transcripts, etc.).
- Submit your recertification application online. (Applications can only be submitted during your certification cycle end year.)
All CMPs already have an online account. Please do not create a new one. The first time you login into the new online system you’ll need to reset your password. Here’s how:
- Click on the “Login” in the upper right-hand corner of www.conventionindustry.org
- Click “Forget Your Password”
- Enter the email associated with your CIC records and an email will be sent you with instructions to proceed.
Once your password has been reset, you’ll use your email and your new password to access your online account.
Please make sure to check all your contact information once you’ve accessed your account.