|Attendee Rate ||$399 |
|Guest Rate* ||$75 |
|Spokane Wine Around ||$30 |
*Guests’ registration refers to a spouse, significant other, or personal friend who is not an active industry professional. It does not refer to a business associate, staff member or colleague. Guests are provided entry to all receptions but are not provided access to sessions or breakfast/lunch functions.
- Click "Login to your account" at the top of the screen. All CMPs have an account already established.
- Enter your username (email address) and password. If you are unsure of your login information, please contact CIC for assistance. Do not create a new record.
- Once you are logged in, click "My account" under the name badge. Update your contact information, if necessary.
- At the left side of the screen, click "Online Store" and "Events".
- For "2013 Conclave" and click "Register" for one individual registration.
- In the "Badge" section, select CMP for the Registrant Type.
- Under "Event Fees" check the appropriate fee's box.
- If you would like to participate in the Mock Exam or the Wine Around select this option under the Tracks/Sessions section.
- If you have Special Needs (including dietary requirements), please indicate them in the "Special Needs" field.
- Click the Total button.
- Proceed through the check-out process
- You will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been processed.
The register by mail or fax, please use the 2013 Registration Form.
All requests for refunds must be made in writing. CIC reserves the right to deny refunds. Attendees may cancel their registration with the applicable cancelation fee if written (via mail, fax or email) notification is sent to CIC by 5:00pm EST on May 10, 2013. A cancellation fee of $75 will be subtracted from the registration fee and the remainder will be refunded via the original method of payment. CIC cannot postpone registrations and/or transfer fees to future Conclaves. Cancellations made after the cancelation deadline and no shows for the conference will result in forfeiture of the entire registration fee.
Exceptions to the Cancellation Policy: The CIC recognizes that serious issues may arise that could prevent an attendee from cancelling their registration within the timeframe prescribed above. There are five (5) acceptable reasons for cancelling after the cancellation deadline:
Serious illness or disabling injury– either you or an immediate family member (spouse, child, parent, etc.)
Death in the immediate family
Court appearance or jury duty
Unexpected military duty call-up
Civil disobedience or acts of terrorism/war
In the event the registrant is no longer able to attend the conference, substitutions of a business colleague/co-worker (must also be a current, active Certified Meeting Professional) will be accepted until May 24, 2013 at 5:00pm EST, with a $50 processing fee. The original registrant must submit the replacement's name and contact information in writing to email@example.com.
No Show Policy
If one of the reasons listed above prevented you from attending Conclave, you may request a refund minus the cancellation fee in writing to CIC within fourteen (14) calendar days following the final date of the conference. The written request must be accompanied by meaningful documentation supporting the claim that the situation physically prevented the registrant from attending the conference, through no fault on the part of the attendee. Approved requests will be issued a refund less the applicable cancellation fee of $75.